Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nintendo Reveals Launch Titles for American 3DS

Well.. this is a disappoint. I was REALLY excited when the 3DS was announced at E3, and I couldn't wait to buy the 3DS after the launch date was announced. However I decided to NOT buy the 3DS... or at least not on launch date. The entire thing could easily be hyped, and I don't have the extra cash to buy a 3DS, and not to mention the games. Here's the entire list for the games.
First-party

  • Pilotwings Resort
  • Steel Diver
  • Nintendogs + Cats
Third-party

  • Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
  • The Sims 3
  • Madden NFL Football
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
  • LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  • RIDGE RACER 3D
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • BUST-A-MOVE UNIVERSE
  • SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles
  • Asphalt 3D
  • Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
  • Rayman 3D
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Pre-loaded

  • Face Raiders
  • Mii Maker
WHY IS THERE NO ZELDA? The entire reason I WANTED to buy the 3DS was for Ocarina of Time, and now that's not coming out on launch date. What to we get instead? Some strange games most people never heard of or played. Also, look at the titles. Why do some have 3D in the title? Are you telling me I won't be able to play The Sims 3 in 3D? Or if I can, why didn't you make it catchy like "The Sims 3D". This would be like if every game on the N64 wasn't 64 bit if it didn't have 64 in the title. WHY DOES NINTENDO DO THIS? I think the only reason I would want the 3DS on launch date is for Rayman 3D and maybe The Sims 3. But still, I was hoping for OoT, Starfox, and Okami. I am disappoint

Source: Gamedynamo.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least we know that Zelda is coming...eventually.

    Though it really looks like they're trying to tap the market of nostalgic N64 owners with this lineup, so it is really a no brainer to add the 64's most beloved game to their launch titles. I'm still skeptical about the 3DS, especially the price, but I'll see how it launches and then how it plays.

    ReplyDelete